Amit Patel, D.C., D.A.C.N.B., F.I.A.M.A. is a licensed Chiropractor serving ALL of Brevard County.
Dr. Patel uses a "whole person approach". This approach to wellness means looking for underlying causes of any disturbance or disruption (which may or may not be causing symptoms at the time) and make whatever interventions and lifestyle adjustments that would optimize the conditions for normal function. Using this unique approach he is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
Parker College of Chiropractic, Dallas, Texas
- Doctor of Chiropractic
- Bachelor of Science in Anatomy
University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Bachelor of Science in Biology
POST GRAUDATE STUDIES:
- Diplomate of the American Chiropractic Neurology Board.
- Fellow of International Academy of Medical Acupunture.
- Certified in impairment rating-5th and 6th edition.
- Advanced Proficiency rated in Activator Methods Chiropractic Techniques.